Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finish this sentence..."How to make"

I've decided that with my newly expressed love for Google I would have a little fun with a reoccuring post (not sure how often) of "Finish this sentence" Basically I will start to type a phrase into Google's instant search and write down the top things...pretty simple and pretty darn hilarious!
And of course what fun is writing them down in order, they will instead be a countdown!

4. How to make a toga
3. " paper snowflakes
2. " pumpkin seeds
1. How to make Jello Shots!

So obivously I added the exclamation point, but isn't that funny, so there are thousands of people out there looking on Google how to make jello shots. Glad that Google was even there to help finish there sentence :)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'm very surprised by googles' auto-finish suggestions. I'll be keeping my eye out for these posts from you. I'm always up for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Google. I'm always googling things in class that my kids are talking about. haha!

    ReplyDelete